cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialler IVR based campaign not working. (IP shows 0.0.0.0 on VG).

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi friends,

Need your support in guiding for solution. I've setup Outbound Dialler IVR Campaign based in Predictive mode. Call is initiated & connected problem is

Config:

• PG2A configured for Dialer and MR PG.
  • CT, DN, SG, Route & Agent created for OB script and assigned to it.

ICM Script flow:

Start - DN - Send to VRU - Run Ext Script(PM_Welcome) - Queue to SG - Run Ext Script(PM_Thankyou).

Issue:

• I don't hear Welcome and thank you prompt.
  • No call progress seen when ICM script in monitor mode.
  • Router log viewer does not show any logs for connected call or failure one.

Doubts:

• Should I've to create DN for Answering Machine Detection and assign the DN in respective OB Campaign.
  • In ICM Admin Script, when "outbound control" variable set to PREDICTIVE_ONLY, is it right syntax or wrong.

TIA,

regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
33 Replies 33

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Ritesh Desai,

What is the version of CCX ?

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho

Hey Hi Daniel,

To clear confusion, UCCX and UCCE are same but difference is of Scaling. UCCX on Smaller scale and UCCE to massive scale. right?

Am using UCCE Version10.0

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Ritesh,

whats the issue here? is your outbound infrastructure is ready and operational as per Cisco outbound guide?

Hi Chintan,

Thanks to look on this issue.

Honestly,

as per the Cisco Outbound guide, infra is ready and "was" operational till yesterday. Problem was Greetings not playing after call connected.

As per SIP Dialer call flow for IVR based campaign, Dialler informs Voice Gateway to initiate call. Voice Gateway initiated call to customer. Customer picks up the call. There is silence for 15-20 seconds and call disconnects.

I had R&D and it stopped working now.

I suspect the problem was in IVR flow which was not correct. Am bringing up the OB caller now.

TIA...

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai

Hey Hi Chintan,

Nothing working out. Previously how the call worked dotn knw. I rolled back to previous config, but nothing is working. I'm stucked in capturing logs (Finding out how to come out). From ICM Portico, am unable to download logs. Tried renaming .ems file but that too fail.

Second I notice, my PG2A MR-PIM Dialer is in Activating/IDLE Mode's which should be in ACTIVE/IDLE mode.

MR_PIM.exe : pod1-PG2A MR_PIM - pim1 - [PG2_Outbound1_Dialer IDLE] : 1.20:53:05
MR_PIM.exe : pod1-PG2A MR_PIM - pim1 - [PG2_Outbound1_Dialer ACTIVATING] : 1.20:53:43

Third, baDialer_SIP.exe : pod1-Dialer BADialer_SIP -X [CM-A] [CTI-A] [Ports C:0,R:0,B:0] [MR-X] [SIP-U] : 01:02:35 (SIP is in Un-Initialized status rather then to be in Active mode).

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi Chintan,

Above problem solved by adding SIP Dialer ports and restarting services. Still Calls not working.

Below is the output:

baDialer_SIP.exe : pod1-Dialer BADialer_SIP -A [CM-A] [CTI-A] [Ports C:5,R:5,B:0] [MR-A] [SIP-A] : 00:24:53

MR_PIM.exe : pod1-PG2A MR_PIM - pim1 - [PG2_Outbound1_Dialer ACTIVE] : 00:24:35

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai

ok sure lets start, please share the below configuration.

Campaign config, dailer config, IVR reservation script.

Hey Hi Chintan,

Appreciate for your support. Am referring to Outbound configuration document and see that Translation Routing is needed for Transfer to IVR (From ICM to CVP). Is it necessary? Why because am having training document which dont show this. Am stucked in defining Service Array.

I've attached requested config.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai

yes translation routing is necessary for IVR based campaign.

logically you have to send the calls from your dialer to CVP.

you have to configure tranlation routing between your MR PG and CVP PG for

the calls on dialer to transfer them to CVP.

there are bunch of documents on translation routing,

in nut shell you have to remember that you configure label to one perpheral which becomes DNIS when it comes to ICM through different peripheral.

configure label for the pim connects to dialer, dialer passes that label back to VG.

VG has dail-peer to send them to CVP. on CVP in OAMP you have to configured the label range as translation routed DNIS. so this is how it comes as DN back to ICM through CVP PG, it completes the loop anc call comes out from success path of translation route to VRU node.

you have to configure,

service

network trunk group

DNIS (which you expect on destination peripheral)

label (which you are going to send to source peripheral)

Chintan

Hi Chintan,,

I have doubt here.

1. Service you're talking here refers to which path;
Configure ICM > Peripheral > Service (Service Explorer)
OR
Configure ICM > Targets > Target > Service Explorer.
Am confused which one should i refer to configure Service.

2. Network Trunk Group is configured.

3. DNIS (which you expect on destination peripheral)

on OAMP correct?

4. Label (which you are going to send to source peripheral) Label is configured. Target type: Network VRU and Network filter: CVP.

My understanding is, Source Peripheral is Dialer & Destination Peripheral is CVP. correct if am wrong.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai

1. Tools --> Explorer Tools --> Service Explorer

2. under network trunkgroup, add all CVP periphearl where you are expecting the call.

3. DNIS should be on translation route explorer under peripheral target and you have to add the same as Translation routed DNIS on OAMP.

4. label should be normal one, not the network VRU label.

please look at Tools --> Explorer Tools --> Tranlation route explorer for configuration.

here you will configure the translation route.

Note: the translation routing is configured for the destination peripheral, choose CVP and configure under that.

Hi Chintan,

Update1:

As per your guidance, Job done!

In Script Editor Translation Route, am not seeing any Route. But there is mistake done from my side but I corrected refering to Production setup.
Mistake I created was, 5 TR's for different ports. So, now it's 1TR with 5 Routes.

Update2:

SIP Dialer dialed the customer no. When customer picks up the call, call disconnects.

TIA

regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai

Hey folks,

In Translation Route environment, Dialer dials call and forwards to VG. When customer picks up the call the call gets disconnected.

On VG "ccsip all" debug last stage under call setup information (prior sending disconnection message), I see calling No is blank (No data) and Media Server is showing 0.0.0.0. This means Media server IP is not receiving/getting.

I had re-look on my config, in CVP I have defined Media Server IP and in Voice GTW too.

Is there any place where I missed out config?

TIA

regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai

M back :)..

did your translation routing in reservation IVR campaign script show the successful result for translation routing?

it should come out of success path of translation route to IVR node.

what do you see there?

Chintan