Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound option - direct view

ahmad_tamneh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I want to configure an outbound option on IPCC 8, in the direct view mode, and i did not a good document with snapshots , do have any of these documents , or do you have any easy procedure to implement this feature .

thanks for help

13 Replies 13

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Just to be sure ... do you mean "I want to configure outbound option in UCCE 8.x in the direct preview mode" ?

Regards,

Geoff

yes thats correct , i am gonna use sip

I've done direct preview, but not with the SIP Dialer. Describe what you have working today as far as the base of UCCE is concerned. List the documents you have studied.

Regards,

Geoff

Well I am using this documnet http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_5_1/installation/guide/icm85otb.pdf

Please see chapter 4,

I Have enable the outbound option during logger installation

The IP address of the dialer server Is 10.6.241.10

Attached the installation fot my Media Routing PG and the Dialer as well..

I reached a status for the dialer as : [boj.Dialer.BADialer] [CM-A] [CTI-A] [Ports-C:5,R:5,B:0] [MR-X][SIP-A]

The media routing is disconnected !!

after that I have changed some MR PG configuration, I changed the Logical Controller ID from 5006 to 5004..

then and after that I tried to delete the Dialer configuration from the configuration manager then create it again, and unfortunately get the following result

[boj.Dialer.BADialer] [CM-X] [CTI-X] [Ports-X] [MR-X][SIP-X]

Every thing id disconnected

I'd like to examine the screenshots, but they are too small.

Can you upload them so I can see them?

Regards,

Geoff

Dear Geoff,

Please save the screenshots to your system and zoom it and i did the same.

Regards

Mohamed

you may need to download them them see them in microsoft paint, the are big enough, I reattaced them.

Hi all,

I got the missing issue, it was in the router confguration  as attached, I have to configure the router for number of PG (1-2) not One only.

more over in the PIM configuration on the MR PG I remove the configuration on the ApplicationHostName(2) and it's port and leave them blank.

you may check the attached snapshots.

Of course. PG configuration must be either "1-2" or "1,2" - if you just put "2" there, it's only going to activate #2.

By the way, I can't download the JPGs. If I click on the link, it expands the picture in place, I could not figure out how to download them so I could see them any larger.

Regards,

Geoff

You may right click the image and click save target as:

and  now i have the following issue.. the dialer is active.. and when I put  the dial list file it is imported correctly to the outbound database,  there is an agent available but the call is not placed, the debug on the  VG show nothing.. which means the call does not reach the GW.

Can you please help in this .

Thanks

How test the dialer, just to put the diallist on the import path,

The call now is disconnected

attached the debug and the VG configuration

what about this file ?

DNPHost

Please help

and here attached the output of the call tracer.

Well for one, you need to setup labels on your device target for the dialer PIM, or better yet setup agent targeting rules with the dialer pim selected. Also did you setup your reservation and admin scripts? Did you setup DN's on the dialer routing client to access this resrvation script? Is the campaign enabled? Are numbers selected on the campaign zones tab? Run through all the checklists in the outbound user guides with a fine tooth comb and make sure you have everything setup.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: