Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound query

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

We are planning to implement an outbound dialer for our site.Our site has an ipcc enterprise running on ver 6 for outbound calls.Is any extra components required on can i install it on my pg directly?The digram showed me dialer and mr pg required so does the software to install this comes along with the ipcc enterprise kit or do we need to procure anything else?Any documnet which goes through a step by step installation of outbound dialer?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

clarkjason
Level 1
Level 1

Im on 7.0 but the outbound dialer software id included on the software cd, the pg and the rogger are involved in the outbound campaign, the rogger handles the campaign, so you will have to enable the outbound option on it, but then the actual dialer software will reside on the pg a side.

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Ganesh,

there are several steps to take in consideration, some components will be installed on your loggerA campaign manager and ba import by example, you will need to load the dialer on a separate PG or the same one and create and deploy a media routing PG, please refer to the outbound material for all the details.

On the system design point of view you will need to take into count that you will be creating virtual phones for each and every single dialer port, hence additional JTAPI devices that you will need to include into your device weight calculator, this might imply bigger server or additional ones might be needed.

Regards,

Riccardo