cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound sip Dialer 5061 secure communication TLS/SRTP

jvazquez
Level 1
Level 1

I had Dialer secure communication between PG and MR PIM and Dialer and CTI with a signed certificate , same certifying entity that i am using for all system communications , but is not working between dialer and SIP Gateway (sip dialer) , however if change dialer to use 5060 it works (attached image) even , keeping CTI communication secure .. but when i switch to 5061 in dialer i am gettin error of Outbound Option connection to SIP server: 192.168.159.103,(GW-SIP ) on host: MTYPGADIALA (PG Dialer), is down; heartbeat failure detected. no sip message is visualized on GW with debug. 

any help is appreciate 

Thanks

2 Replies 2

I may not be understanding your setup, but wouldn't you need to make changes on the CUBE/gateway as well? I see some mention of that here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/cube/configuration/cube-book/voi-cube-sip-tls.html for instance. I've not tried this before, but if you don't have good connectivity between dialer and the gateway/CUBE, it won't go completely active either.

thanks , yes was a Firewall issue on response back for heartbeat of sipping from dialer to GW SIP, despite we can connect through telnet to port 5061. the response cam back on 58XX port 

Regards,

JVG