cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packaged CCE 11.6 - route the call to same agent if the client calls more than one time per day

touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have the below requirement:

if a client calls in within the same day, this client should be routed to the same agent if the agent is available.

is there any way to implement this ???

Appreciate your valuable feedback.Contact Center

Kind regards,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

@david.macias wrote:

How I would do it.

Have a job which pulls out all the ANI of customers and associated agents and put it into a new table. Use a DB Lookup node in ICM scripting to find ANI and agent ID. Use a queue to agent node using the agent ID.

david

What tool would you use for that?

Please remember to rate useful posts, click on the stars below.

View solution in original post

Do the same thing in a Call Studio VXML app. Use the database feature to insert/lookup records and then based on what you find, pass the values back to ICM and use it in the logic that David outlined.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

How I would do it.

Have a job which pulls out all the ANI of customers and associated agents and put it into a new table. Use a DB Lookup node in ICM scripting to find ANI and agent ID. Use a queue to agent node using the agent ID.

david

@david.macias wrote:

How I would do it.

david

What tool would you use for that?

Please remember to rate useful posts, click on the stars below.

Thank you for your feedback, but how do you pull out all the ANI of customers and associated agents and put it into a new table.

And is it possible to create a new table in awdb??

Appreciate your prompt feedback.

Regards,

Cisco recommends to not insert/modify tables in awdb (nor hds for that matter) since they are designed specifically for their tables, you'll probably want to do this on a separate server/database.

Hi All,

As per my knowledge PCCE 11.6 can't support ICM DB Lookup . we need to try other option .

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ramamoorthy ,

Yes this is the case, so what shall we do ?? is there any way to do it on CVP ??

regards,

Do the same thing in a Call Studio VXML app. Use the database feature to insert/lookup records and then based on what you find, pass the values back to ICM and use it in the logic that David outlined.

ayankovs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello!

Context Service feature can be used to meet your requirements. 

Have a look here https://developer.cisco.com/docs/context-service/#!context-service-overview/context-service-in-2-minutes

It should be possible to script routing based on latest interaction with a customer (latest POD).

Hope that helps!

Aleks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: