cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pass Finesse Desktop wrap-up code to Quality Management metadata during wrap-up time.

amoskraus
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to pass the wrap-up reason code from Finesse Desktop (UCCX 11.6) to Quality Management metadata during the wrap-up timer.  I'm able to pass the the wrap-up code if it is entered during the call by using the "perform Action": "When a Call ends", under workflows."  I've attempted to use the other available "perform  Actions": "When a call arrives" and "When a Call is Answered", but the wrap-up information hasn't been populated yet.

I've attached a screen shot of my action and the following text is the body:

{"peripheral_id": "1",
"sender_id": "${loginId}",
"metadata": {
"wrapupreason_cdf": "${wrapUpReason}"
"active_call_only":false
}
}

I'd greatly appreciate it anyone has any ideas on how I can get that information to pass during the wrap-up timer.

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

You're going to need a custom gadget for this as the available actions in Finesse don't really cover this scenario. You need two things to happen. 1. The wrap up to be set 2. The agent to enter wrap up time.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: