Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pass Session XML from VVB to Nuance

Hi,

Is com.cisco.sessionxml.location vxml property  supported for CVP 12.0 ? I'm trying to send the session.xml contents to Nuance Speech Server 11?

10 Replies 10

Looking at my notes some of them provided by @janinegraves this works in 12.0 ES5, but not in 12.5. Although new ESes might have fixed that. Your session.xml should look something like this.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<sessionconfig version="1.0.0" xml:base="file:/usr/local/Nuance/Recognizer/config">
  <sessionparameters>
    <global>
      <param name="company_name"><value>Name of your company</value></param>
      <param name="application_name"><value>TESTAPP</value></param>
    </global>
  </sessionparameters>
</sessionconfig>

david

Doesn't seem to be working with Es7, call logs are enabled on the Nuance side.

You're going to have provide more detail on what you're doing and what's not working.

david

Sure, as we know that Naunce has some default repository structure to store call logs and so all our utterances/traces are being stored in that default structure but we have a requirement to segregate the logging path (company name/application name) for one particular application and thats why I'm trying to send these details via application specific session xml stored in the CVP/audio/session.xml folder and referenced from within the root doc of the application via :

<vxml_property name="com.cisco.sessionxml.location">/CVP/audio/session.xml</vxml_property>

In previous version of Nuance we made it work with same settings defined in parameter grammar but those settings are obsolete in latest version of Nuance and the application specific  company/application name can only be set via session xml 

Do you see your session.xml be succesfully retrieve from your web server logs? If using IIS you need to add a mime type for xml.

david

@david.macias Can you please paste the value of this property for a working configuration ? I'm using cvp realm of vxml tomcat .

It's what I posted above.

david

@david.macias You've posted the the content of the xml file .Is it possible for you to please paste the value initialized for com.cisco.sessionxml.location ?

com.cisco.sessionxml.location http://198.18.133.13/en-us/grammar/session.xml

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: