cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Password for Finesse Agent Desktop is mandatory... really ?

NICNGUYEN
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently using CTIOS with 18000 configured Person with our ICM UCCE 10.5.

For now none  of our agents have a password.

However as we are thinking to switch to Finesse, it appears that Finesse Agent Desktop require a password. This is going to be an issue to easily switch to Finesse !

Is there any way to bypass this password requirement for Finesse Agent Desktop ?

Thank for any help on this matter.

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Yes Password is mandatory for finesse, i dont think of any way you can bypass this requirement.

You can use person bulk edit tool to update all users password to something like "abcd".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Yes Password is mandatory for finesse, i dont think of any way you can bypass this requirement.

You can use person bulk edit tool to update all users password to something like "abcd".

NICNGUYEN
Level 1
Level 1

I was afraid of this answer.... I know the bulk edit tool which is very useful. However our information System is more complex to move especially as we need to synchronize the change on the Finesse CTI side (and also develop a way to automatically enter a password as our agent do not enter a password ) and the ICM side 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: