Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 10 Post Call Survey didn't work

roydianton90
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have PCCE 10 here and need to implement automatic post call survey feature which is after call ended, call will automatically transfered to post call survey application. I follow the document refer to PCCE 10 feature guide but still error. Below is summary I've configured :

• user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey = y
  • create icm script
  • create post call survey script ( cvp call studio )
  • create dialed number ( internal ) for icm script
  • create dialed number ( external ) for cvp script
  • create cti rp for both of internal and external script

I already test with manual post call survey and work well. The problem is using automatic post call. It's mean call cannot invoke post call app after agent hang up the call.  I got little bit confuse about how to verify and get some log for this problem. Appreciated your help.

Thank you,

Roy

24 Replies 24

Roy,

The automatic post call survey has nothing to do with CUCM configuration, it is entirely between CVP and ICM. You need to have a CVP DN set up in ICM, which the CVP post-call survey configuration will route to. Can you please detail what configuration you have put in place in CVP so far for this?

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson,

I already create dialed number in cvp. Detail configuration so far is :

• user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey = y
  • Create script using ICM script and route to CVP script ( CVP call studio )
  • Create routing type external for auto PCS script in ICM.
  • Create dialed number in CVP dialed number pattern, check enable send to originator option and put the number of auto post call survey script

Should there any step which is I missed to configure?

Please advice. Thank you

Roy

Hi,

Did you configure in cvpop-->call server-->sip tab-->adv configuration-->Post Call Survey DNIS Mapping, incoming call DN, Survey DN?

If yes, also check sip.properties file maybe it wasn't applied properly...

Cheers

V

Hi Vlad,

I check in sip.properties file and not found my auto pcs dialed number so I put add on there. But it's still not work. Have another suspect? How I can get the log for tshoot auto pcs, I don't find any reference for tshoot auto pcs. Thank you.

Roy

Hi Roy,

So calls are going to agents, right?

You can call that PCS script directly, with no problem?

Regarding sip.properties, you should have that configuration in 

cvpop-->call server-->sip tab-->adv configuration-->Post Call Survey DNIS Mapping, incoming call DN, Survey DN, before inserting into sip.properties.

If all those points checked, I'd go check CVP logs and maybe (this one shot in the dark) CSS and partitions of DN from which you are transfering calls to PCS and PCS DN...

Cheers

V

Hi Roy,

Please follow the steps

1.  Navigates to path Cisco\CVP\conf\icm.properties
  2.  Search for ICM.icmPCSUseCachedCallContext, this value must be set to TRUE to preserve Call Context Caching for PCS.
  3. If it is set as false change it to True
  3.  Restart the CVP Service through OAMP.
  4.  You will have to perform the above steps on every CVP Server.

After that test accordingly.

Regards

Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

I've checked it and it's configure as true. Do you have any idea?

Thank you,

Roy

All,

I already enabled PCS in PCCE 10.5. It can work properly.

I just following suggestion from Jameson: "The call has to come into ICM through CVP":

• Voice Gateway -> CVP -> ICM
  • CUCM -> Route Pattern to CVP Trunk -> CVP -> ICM

Hope this help.

Heribertus

Hi Guys,

What is the method used to pass the agentID from ICM to CVP PCS in order to update it together with the survey results? At the moment we can pass the RouterKey information but that can't uniquely identify which agent handled this call that went to PCS

Thanks!

-JT-

Hi lohjintiam  Did you find an answer to your question above? 

"How to get AgentID in CVP PCS script?"

I'm also looking for the same.

V,

CSS and Partitions have nothing to do with CVP PCS configuration. When configured correctly, CVP takes the call back and routes it to a new ICM script. CUCM configuration doesn't matter here, only CVP and ICM.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hey Jameson,

Like I said, shot in the dark, :)

I always check every little bit when I am out of resources...

Thanks Anyway! 

Cheers

V

Hi Vlad,

Sure, calls are going to agent. But after agent hang up the call, then call is ended, no transfer to post call survey. I checked in sip.properties and saw my DN on there. Btw, I checked router and cvp log but I didn't find error log. It will be good if I find the error log. Have any idea? Please advice.

Thank you,

Roy

Roy,

In CVP Dialed Number Pattern configuration in CVP OAMP, you need a pattern that matches the DN that is originally being sent to ICM. In that pattern, you "Enable Post Call Survey for Incoming Calls", and set the "Survey Dialed Number Pattern" to the DN that you want to send to ICM for the second script. You don't need any other options checked for this DN pattern.

In ICM Dialed Number List, you need matching DN strings for both of the DN patterns defined in CVP OAMP. As usual for CVP DNs, you'll need one for every CVP server (Routing Client), and you'll need to make sure to map to the appropriate call types/scripts.

It sounds like you may just need to correct the CVP dialed number pattern.

-Jameson

-Jameson