cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 11.5 | CVP | Capture Real-time SkillGroup statistics in VXML script.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

From the subject line, am trying to capture real-time statistics of skill-group in VXML script. Capturing Can someone share your expertise... any suggestions would be appreciable.

thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
5 Replies 5

There's two way to do this, first is to do a DB read into the CCE tables the second is to pass ToVXML any stats you're looking for via ICM.

david

Hi David champ,

Can you please elaborate on your suggestion-1. read from DB table and pass it to call studio VXML script.

I had 1 logic in my mind is "Your's 2nd suggestion". Store Skill Group stats in "PV1" and pass it in "ToExtVXML" node. But this will store stale/old stats.

thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Ritesh, You can

1. Setup a JNDI connection from VXML server to real time distributor (<instance>_awdb) and run queries against that JNDI using Call studio database element against skill group real time tables for whatever data you are looking for.

2. use the UCCE REST API(i would more prefer this), as available here

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise10_0_1/program/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE_chapter_01101.html

you can get the Skill group Realtime data using XML/REST API for skill group, you have to evaluate if REST APIs can be consumed using call studio out of box REST element or if cant you have to write down the custom element for that.

Hi Chintan,

Thanks so much for valuable information. I haven't worked on your suggestions provided. I will update once I have chance to work and research on this.

Thanks again!

regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai

Have you considered calling ReqICMLabel to check the stats you need? So call comes in, hits your original CVP/VXML application, is in queue for 30 seconds or whatnot, then do a ReqICMLabel then and any subsequent times as needed? Yoiu'd use the ReqICMLabel to look up the UCCE stats you need in your original application for that moment in time.