Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 11.5 EWT announcement.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

Just need your advice. I'm trying to announce the caller the wait time using the default Cisco's default EWT formula. In Run External Script, I used PLAY DATA micro-application to announce the EWT value. I see is the call is disconnecting when putting caller in queue. The call exists from Run External Script.

Please find the script image;

1. NodeID-287 - declaring ECC play data variable with PV-6.
  2. NodeID-285 - Call.Estimated Wait Time = Estimated Wait Time().
  3. NodeID-288 - declaring media server IP where the media file is available.
  4. NodeID-290 - declaring sys_media server ECC variable 
  5. NodeID-289 - declaring media server locale ECC variable
  6. NodeID-286 - using Run External Script.

Network VRU Script

1. PLAY DATA
  2. VRU Script Name: PD,Etime
  3. Config parameter: 6,,HHMMSS

Please suggest.

with regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
17 Replies 17

I think "-1" means that there's either no agents logged in, or it can't calculate an Estimated Wait Time. I got that once during testing also.

I know you're not using Courtesy Callback. But you'd requested a formula for calculating EWT, so I posed Cisco's formula.

You might add a Consider If into your Queue node - check if agentsLoggedIn > 0 for the skill group. If not, the call flow will exit down the error path of the Queue node. ALso if the call RONA's it'll go down the error path of the Queue node. So to distinguish you'll have to check if RouterRequeryStatus (I think > 0 indicates RONA).

@Omar Deen 

In you first suggestion I changed the value and though it failed. The values were not coming correctly. it was 300 and 600 in CVP logs.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hello,

For those who are trying to get the logic fixed, below is the logic i implemented 2 months ago for customer on PCCE 11.5 setup and is absolutely working well. There has no complains as well.

Implementing EWT in CCE
======================
STEP-1: If --> SkillGroup.<skillgroupname>.LoggedOn<1

if SUCCESS play holdmusic if FAIL then Step-2
STEP-2: PV6 = before(".",(EstimatedWaitTime()/60))  (this step will capture EWT from system in minutes and strip seconds value).
STEP-3: mediaserver = CVP IP
STEP-4: medialibrary = ..
STEP-5: locale = en-us
STEP-6: SYS_MEDIA_LIB = sys
STEP-7: PM,estimated_WT_is.wav,S (netVRUscript)
STEP-8: PM,-6,S (netVRUScript) (EWT value is fetched from PV-6 configured in Step-2).
STEP-9: PM,seconds.wav

in CVP Logs from my analysis,
if variables=user.microapp.error_code: 9 means prompt file not found in defined media library.
if variables=user.microapp.error_code: 14 means config parameter is missing.

CVP microapps error code reference: Click Here  and search for string: Possible user.microapp.error_code ECC Variable Settings for Non-Video.

Also, if you want EWT to be announced in multiple languages using system app and sys libraries then

- On CVP server create another folder similar to en-us. E.g. en-ar (if EWT to be announced in Arabic language. folder name can be anything which you like but should not exceed 5 letters by default setting).

- Create "app" and "sys" folder within en-ar folder.

- Paste your EWT files into "app" and "sys" folder.

In ICM scripting set "en-ar" as media.locale.

In PCCE ECC variables by default values, media,locale can be of 5 alphabets only. If you need lengthier names then change the ECC length accordingly.

Restart Router and Logger service on both the sides to take latest ECC variable in effect if it is changed.

Please rate if helpful.

Thanks to @janinegraves  and @Omar Deen  for guidance and help extended. Cheers to both of you. :)

regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai