cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[PCCE 11.6] Outbound Option can not call when import contact with phone number start the number other 0

JIMMY18
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I use PCCE 11.6 with Outbound Option HA. When I import contact with phone number start the number 0 ( For example : 09xxxxx), auto dialer work ok. But when I import contact with phone number start the number other 0 ( For example : 909xxxxx), auto dialer pending and do not call.

Please help to find the problem.

Thanks.

Jimmy.

5 Replies 5

I think you'll need to provide more information for anyone to offer suggestions to help you here.

For instance:

-has it ever worked with non 0 calls?

-do you have query rules that look/restrict at the phone number that might be stopping the import?

-do you have dial peers that allow for dialing of that number for the dialer?

-what is the dialer result for the call?

HI bill.king1,

-has it ever worked with non 0 calls?

No, this is the first time to configure with non 0 call.

-do you have query rules that look/restrict at the phone number that might be stopping the import?

No, I don't.

-do you have dial peers that allow for dialing of that number for the dialer?

Yes, I have dial peer configuration for dialing of non 0.

-what is the dialer result for the call?

The result is 0, and status of call is P

Thanks,

Jimmy.

0 and P are indicating that the call is pending/not done. So you're saying every new record you add with a 0 at the front never dials and adds to the pending pile?

Maybe you need to add that prefix so it matches a time zone prefix already in place so that it can be called during a valid time?

Hi bill.king1,

Can you show me where to add the prefix like you comment ?

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Well, to at least test this theory, you need to change the default time zone (i.e. when a number doesn't match a time zone like your 0 would not), in the Campaign section, Call Target to a time zone that you normally call, and then see if your call makes it through.

If that resolves your issue, you'd need to add the additional time zones via the RPUT tool

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/User/Guide/b_ucce_outbound_option_Release_11_6_1/b_ucce_outbound_option_Release_11_6_1_chapter_0110.html?bookSearch=true#UCCE_TK_R7F4...