cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 11 CUIC Customized Reports | Assign permissions a challenge.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey hi Folks,

Using PCCE 11.0 CUIC Premium edition.

Problem: Unable to view "Collections" under user 'xyz' whereas am able to view using cuic admin user 'cuicuser' for custom report.

I have created a customized report. I have assigned Roles & Permissions to user 'xyz' and I have attached snaps for reference for more clarity.

I tried assigning permissions under Values Lists > Agent Teams. But this dint worked with me. So, I created new collection name 'team1' and mapped Value to team1 collection. I assigned permission to the 'xyz' user. This worked for me. When I logged in with the xyz user, I see the collection which I have created and able to pull the report.

Please confirm, creating new collection and assigning permission to a collection is the right way OR there is no need to create new collection and assign permissions to user is missing.

Please suggest.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
3 Replies 3

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Folks,

Suggestions / guidance please...

thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

I have a feeling you are talking about System Collections, but I am not sure. You cannot assign permissions to those - they follow the Supervisor model for UCCE integration.

Regards,
Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thanks. I have raised the TAC and they have escalated to BU team. Waiting for their response.

thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai.

regards, Ritesh Desai
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: