Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 2K - Increase Database Drive Size

Ryan Gunn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Curious if anyone else has increased the AW-HDS Database Drive Size on a PCCE 2K (12.0 or 12.5) Deployment past the 500 GB Default Drive.  The PCCE install guide does say "You can custom size the SQL database disk space to meet data retention requirements, as calculated by the Database Estimator tool", but this being PCCE and all I know they are pretty strict on specs and sometimes the docs (how I can I say this nicely) are a little misleading

Makes sense to me that since the DB Drive is not included in the OVA that we can go beyond the 500GB, but wanted to check with this trusted community to see if you all have had some experience doing this.

Thank you in advance!  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ryan,

We Deployed Version 11.6.1 with 500 GB. Later migrated to 12.0.1 and got a warning message in cceadmin inventory page.

Then increased to 750 GB and working fine. Now we are in 12.5.1 version without any warnings.

Note: in Cisco guide and OVA not mentioned this change.

AWD.PNG

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Ryan,

We Deployed Version 11.6.1 with 500 GB. Later migrated to 12.0.1 and got a warning message in cceadmin inventory page.

Then increased to 750 GB and working fine. Now we are in 12.5.1 version without any warnings.

Note: in Cisco guide and OVA not mentioned this change.

AWD.PNG

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Thank you very much for the reply!    Glad to know PCCE doesn't complain about that!

Appreciate it!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: