Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE/CUIC Stock reports

AlexIancu91604
Level 1
Level 1

HI everyone,

I am trying to get some information on average time to abandon in PCCE/CUIC version 11.6. It looks like to stock report definition does not include this metric. We have UCCX as well and this particular report is available as a stock report Contact Service Queue Activity Report

I started running SQL queries on the database but in some scenarios or PQs the data does not really match 

select * from Route_Call_Detail where DateTime >= '2020-08-18 00:00' and DateTime <= '2020-08-18 23:00' and RouterQueueTime > 0 and RouterErrorCode = '448' and Variable8 like 'FPAC%'

select AVG(RouterQueueTime) from Route_Call_Detail where DateTime >= '2020-08-10 00:00' and DateTime <= '2020-08-14 23:00' and RouterQueueTime > 0 and RouterErrorCode = '448' and Variable8 like 'FPAC%'

2 Replies 2

I can't check it at the moment, but the template guide says it has the avaerage abandoned time in the report Call Type Skill Group Historical for instance?

I just checked 11.x and the CT Historical All Fields includes an Avg Aband Delay metric. Help states the following:

Avg Aban Delay

The average delay time of all abandoned calls that ended in this call type during the current interval. This includes calls that were abandoned in queue, calls that were abandoned while at the IVR (prompting or self service) and calls that were abandoned while ringing at the agent's phone or en route to the agent's phone.

This field is a calculated field. Derived from: Call_Type_Interval.CallDelayAbandTime / Call_Type_Interval.TotalCallsAband.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: