cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE database stats for TalkTime when queued?

wmelick
Level 1
Level 1

I have just started doing some SQL queries to our PCCE AWDB using MS SQL Server Management Studio.  I love the access to historical data on specific calls and the ability to do joins on other tables to create very useful reports.

One thing I noticed when tracing a RouterCallKey in the Termination_Call_Detail table is that there is a lot of TalkTime reported when the AgentPeripheralNumber is NULL.   I am assuming that this means a caller is inside a script and is hearing media (hold music or announcements) during this time?   Later in the flow (on a different RouterCallKeySequenceNumber) I see the call eventually get routed to an Agent....so it looks like this intermediate TalkTime is when they are in queue.

I see the database schema guide defines TalkTime as "The cumulative time, in seconds, that the call was in a talking state on the destination device. TalkTime is a completed call time, not an agent state time. "  I am wondering if the system considers media playing in a script as "talking state" when not connected to an agent.

Can anyone confirm what this TalkTime data means?  Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

What you're seeing are either calls being placed on hold or the call being in a conference. Talk Time does not include IVR treatment

Thanks for the explanation!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: