cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE database stats for TalkTime when queued?

wmelick
Level 1
Level 1

I have just started doing some SQL queries to our PCCE AWDB using MS SQL Server Management Studio.  I love the access to historical data on specific calls and the ability to do joins on other tables to create very useful reports.

One thing I noticed when tracing a RouterCallKey in the Termination_Call_Detail table is that there is a lot of TalkTime reported when the AgentPeripheralNumber is NULL.   I am assuming that this means a caller is inside a script and is hearing media (hold music or announcements) during this time?   Later in the flow (on a different RouterCallKeySequenceNumber) I see the call eventually get routed to an Agent....so it looks like this intermediate TalkTime is when they are in queue.

I see the database schema guide defines TalkTime as "The cumulative time, in seconds, that the call was in a talking state on the destination device. TalkTime is a completed call time, not an agent state time. "  I am wondering if the system considers media playing in a script as "talking state" when not connected to an agent.

Can anyone confirm what this TalkTime data means?  Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

What you're seeing are either calls being placed on hold or the call being in a conference. Talk Time does not include IVR treatment

Thanks for the explanation!