Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE ECE: Agent level reporting

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I'm currently using Cisco ECE for email management. I have a custom reporting requirement to track all activity performed by the agent through the Finesse ECE gadget.

1. Is AWHDS going to continue to store all actions performed by the agent while using the Finesse ECE gadget?

2. The understanding is ECE will only hold detailed activities and case related data and reports while there is only limited  agent related information in the ECE DB.

For scenario with ECE, what is the current data source to use to do both email and agent level reporting?

Thanks!

-JT-  

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi JT

Greetings to you. As you know iam not an expert in the domain, 

Found one related url - https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/reporting-contact-center-11-5-unable-to-execute-report-even/td-p/3410769

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

If you are looking for detailed ECE reports for agents, like, average turn around time, average handle time etc. then you need to refer to ECE database.  You can add it to CUIC and run custom reports to have detailed email related reports.

EDIT: you can add your ECE DB as data source in CUIC and then import ECE Stock reports into CUIC.  This will give you below reports:

• Agent Work Summary
  • Email Volume by Queue
  • Chat Volume by Queue

I hope these reports will fulfill your requirements.  Also ECE stock reports are also available in ECE Admin/Supervisor console.  If you need any specific details, then you need to triage ECE Database tables, I can guide you with that if you need more details about ECE database tables.

Thanks.

BLOG