Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE expansion

atoxet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a PCCE 12.5 2,000 agent deployment and we want to (1) upgrade it to 12.6 and (2) expand the deployment to support 12,000 agents. The upgrade process is well documented by Cisco and should not be an issue. But I have not been able to find any documents related to the expansion. Can someone help to point me to the documents or share your experiences?

Thanks,

Hiep.

4 Replies 4

What specifically are you looking for/looking to do? Are you saying you're doing this via a common ground upgrade for instance and trying to go from 4k to 12k model? Or tech refresh from 4k to 12k? Or something else?
Has your change been approved by Cisco A2Q?

Thank Ramamoorthy. It looks like such migration is not viable. Do you have any workaround for this? (like export/import data...?) 12k model is quite different from 2k (separate Router & Logger), so I expect 2k-->12k is more troublesome than 2k --> 4k.

there will be new HW for the new PCCE. The matter now is if we are able to migrate from 2k to 12k? Is it supported by Cisco? Is it even possible?

Has your change been approved by Cisco A2Q? --> No, we haven't started this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: