cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE - Global deployment

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Beginning with PCCE 11.6 the Global deployment model was introduced to PCCE. It looks like up to 4 agent PG's. Does anyone know how that is presented to the end users from a configuration perspective? Is there a concept of Peripherals in the cceadmin interface or is that piece abstracted and everything is still segmented by Departments?

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

The way it looks like is the additional Peripherals are considered "Sites". You set this up by first standing up the servers (PGs, Finesse, CVP, CUCM, etc...) and logging into CCE Admin > System > Deployment and you should see a plus icon that allows you to create another "site", add servers to the inventory and validate. From there, System > Peripheral Gateways will have those "sites" presented to you with everything automatically done with you.

Is there a concept of Peripherals in the cceadmin interface or is that piece abstracted and everything is still segmented by Departments?

^ Peripherals

The Peripheral names will be your sitename_peripheral.

I've attached two screenshots that show you what I'm talking about

Hi Omar,

In this case, can we add a Remote site ( PG2A/2B, CUCMsub3/4 and FinessePub2/sub1).

My concern we are running a PCCE 12.5.1 setup with a 2K Model. Due to more agents, we need to change to 4K. But we found another forum saying that not possible.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/pcce-12-0-2k-to-4k-migration/td-p/4056910

as per PCCE 4k (and 12k) is only supported for new, greenfield deployments in PCCE 12.0. Consequently, this isn't supported. The 4k deployment will need to be set up afresh.

In this case, can we add a Remote site ( PG2A/2B, CUCMsub3/4 and Finesse2APub/sub1)

As per cisco Dynamic Agents and Queues Limits Maximum Agents per PG – 600 Agents ( MaximumAgents for 2000 Agent Reference Design)

This means 600 include Main + remote site agents or per PG will support 600 agents. Please advise why because in my current setup we have 750 concurrent agents.

if I add a remote site my problem will solve or not please advise.

Capture.GIF

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Dear All,

We tried in LAB environment for 2K to 4K deployment option change but no luck. Finally, we open Cisco TAC for the final confirmation and shared the below Bug ID.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvt76179

do you have any other options!

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S