cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE - How calls can be queued to PQ before Business Hours?

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

In Precision Queue Interval All Fields report (STOCK) we are able to see QueuedCalls count as 1 at 06:30 AM but actually, business hours for this business unit begins at 7 am, so we’d like to know 

1.  How the call got into the queue prior to 7 am?

2. What changes can we make to prevent this moving forward?

Analysis: 

1. In Router_Queue_Interval table we have data in QueueCalls column in that reporting interval for PQ1.
  2. We verified the same data in Skill_Group_Interval table but not able to find Aband count or Offered count.
  3. In Termination_Call_Detail table also we are not having data/call leg for this Queued Call for this PQ1.

Note: We are facing this kind of issue for this PQ1 only.

If any more information is required, I will share the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer
3 Replies 3

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

Try creating an if statement before the call goes into queue that checks to see if any agents are logged in.  If no agents are logged in then set a call type and release the call..... just curious to see the results on that if you say that there is not call data for that call during that interval.

I was also going to say maybe there is another test script or something that might have that queue in it that had got called... it's happened to me before when testing, but you say no call data so I would think not.

Just a suggestion, good luck.

Do you see this often? Is it always the same PQ? Do you see any other calls while you're closed? Any chance a call it getting in at 6:59 AM and it's being counted in the 6:30 interval?

david

I'd also look in Route_Call_Detail, since it sounds like you know some of the details about the call, and you'd be able to validate what script the call was in. This will give you other insight as to when it initially came in, when it was routed to the agent (presumably when the queue opened), etc. Good luck hunting!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: