Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE Integration with Verint Recording

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

Does anyone know the document for integration PCCE with Verint. What is needed from the PCCE to the integration with Verint Recording?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi 

thanks for replying, I've succeeded for integration PCCE with Verint recording, in the PCCE don't do change anything only give information about port in the PG - CG service. but in the network, we used span network to Verint.

side a = port 42027
side b = port 43027

in below capture document about configuration on the Verint side.

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-21 at 15.24.44.jpeg

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

It quite straight forward,typically you use BiB on the device-either set it globally in system perms or enterprise I can not remember or per device, I tend to set the device to default and set in as a global setting

then create a sip trunk and point it to your recorders - sip trunk per recorder, assign normal LG,HL and create a route pattern which the phones can reach

Crage a recording profile with above route pattern and then assign that to each user who needs to be recorded 

then assign the user UDP if you use mobility or DN to the application user you have created for your recorder- the application user is the user you created for the tapi install on the recorder for CTI messages 

it it is usually just the udp you assign but where I work for some reason they also assign the MAC address 

thats is should be that 

Hi 

thanks for replying, I've succeeded for integration PCCE with Verint recording, in the PCCE don't do change anything only give information about port in the PG - CG service. but in the network, we used span network to Verint.

side a = port 42027
side b = port 43027

in below capture document about configuration on the Verint side.

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-21 at 15.24.44.jpeg

Hi Yasid,

Could you share with me license requierments or ordering giude

Hi @kabuabed 

I don't know about the detail of the license in the verint because I am focused on support from the Cisco Standpoint.

Thanks
Yasid

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: