Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE Predictive not adjusting lines per agent

nstankovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Our PCCE predictive dialer is not adjusting lines per agent even though abandon rate is far from configured 5 percent. We have a lot of agents in reserved state for long time. We are using campaign manager from Cisco's solution plus program - Acqueon LCM, so we do not have any administrative scripts. Any idea?

Regards,

Nikola

4 Replies 4

Hi Nikola,

As per Cisco if no admin script it will take from campaign SG selection Dialing mode.

not sure about LCM. For workaround maybe we  can try to configure Admin script and test 

Capture.GIFUntitled.png

Regards,

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your help.

We are on PCCE version 12.0 so we do not have these parameters (I assume that you are showing screenshot from Config Manager). But we do have something similar in LCM:

Screenshot 2022-03-09 080636.png

LCM is the most likely using API to set these values which should be the same as it is in configuration pages for PCCE 12.5.

Perhaps, the main question here is how to check how many lines per agent is predictive using for dialing now? I am convinced that I could see the number was changing in SPOG while I was doing some tests. But maybe I am wrong. Maybe it is working all the time but we should just adjust these parameters to make dialing better and decrease reserved time. Actually, I did some adjustments today. For instance, I increased Maximum Lines Per Agent to 7. It was set to 4 before.

Best regards,

Nikola

You can look in the awdb database and see what the settings are for the Campaign there.

In addition to what @Ramamoorthy Shanmugam mentioned, depending on your version you may also want to look to see what parameters you have set for the changes in dialing, like here with the adjustment and gain parameters.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_11_5_1/maintenance/Guide/PCCE_BK_P5FE2CBD_00_pcce-features-guide-11-5/PCCE_BK_P5FE2CBD_00_pcce-features-guide-11-5_chapter_01000.html#UCCE_RF_P245F005_00