cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE vs UCCE

frank.castle
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to PCCE and I have some questions about the software and patching of the system.  For example, I know if I visit https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/EngineeringSpecials/rcct_r_cc-engineering-specials-htmllandingpage.html I can download any ES for UCCE but there is no mention of PCCE on that page.  If I find an ES on the page for Unified Contact Center Enterprise Engineering Specials for Release 11.0, does it apply to PCCE 11.0 as well?   Also, I'm assuming that any ES/COP files I find for Finesse, CUIC, CVP are applicable whether I'm using UCCE or PCCE.  Is that a safe assumption?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, same goes for CVP and all VOS appliances

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
Yes, it's a safe assumption that if an ES says that it should be applied to the PGs, Distributor, Router/Logger... it applies to both UCCE and PCCE.

Thank you so much for the quick response Omar! So the same is true for Finesse, CUIC, and CVP correct?

Yes, same goes for CVP and all VOS appliances

Thank you so much Omar! I very much appreciate it!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: