Views
Helpful
Replies

PCS with SIP is not passing call context to PCS call

Reena Mundary
Level 1
Level 1

Problem Description:

PCS with SIP is not passing call context to PCS call.

CVP Version: 8.5.1

Workaround:

1.  Make a backup of the \conf\icm.properties files from all the call servers.

2.  In <CVP_HOME>\conf\icm.properties, set ICM.icmPCSUseCachedCallContext to true and restart Call Server

3. Add a "Set Variable" node to the ICM Script for the call that will trigger a Post Surveycall right after.

This node should 

1. Have the ECC variable "user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey" set to "Y".
  2. Be placed before the label node or before the QueueToSkillGroup node.

This will pass Peripheral Variable values to the PCS main script.

Note: This workaround might cause the PCS script to loop continuously. In that case added the set variable user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey=”N” in the PCS main script.

3 Replies 3

muhammadad1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Reena,

for me i used ECC for language selection. As i see from system both call have same router key but EEC variable for language user.language show NULL when it transfer to PCS script.

in CVP i had checked ICM.icmPCSUseCachedCallContext value which is TRUE

moreover i had restrict PCS through user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey=n but still getting calls on PCS script.

ICM version is 10.5....... any idea

You are hitting below Bug

Call variables and predefined ECC variables data are lost while sending to Post call survey
CSCuv14188

PCS variable not sent to CVP, if PCS set after SendToVRU node.
CSCtx41171

Workaround is to update user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey = .. at application level incase of VXML call treatment and in PCS script enable if condition before SendToVRU node and check for user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey = .. if so release the call so that call which is got disconnected @ application level will released by PCS script without sending to further treatment.

During Agent Transfer level enable i.e. before SG enable user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey= y / n based on customer option and transfer the call to agents which will forward all ECC variables to PCS Script

SIVANESAN R

Hello Sivanesan,

Thanks for your reply. i put language and site information in vxml ECC array varaible to pass information to PCS script and in PCS script retrieve this info.

moreover i have one more question, we are configuring Post call Survey for 1 of our Customer, where they use CVP TakeBack-And-Transfer feature. From CVP design guide I checked that once *8 transfer initiated CVP lost call control. Can you let me know how we can deal with this design if we want to configure Post

Regards

Muhammad Adnan