Views
Helpful
Replies

Peripheral vs Enterprise skill targets

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

Will I have the Enterprise Service and Enterprise Skill Group reports if my ICM routing is based on Peripheral Service / Skill Group?

Will I have the Peripheral Service / Skill Group reports if my ICM routing is based on Enterprise Service and Enterprise Skill Group?

I'm trying to see how to maximize the available out of box reporting.

Thanks!

-JT-

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I can't find the document where it is mentioned but as far as I know Cisco discourages the use of Enterprise Skill Groups or Services. They're still there for backward compatibility.

Can you tell me what do you mean by maximizing the out of box reporting.

G.

Hi G,

"Maximizing the out of box reporting" -> design and configure ICM to avoid custom report creation

Most prospect that we are working on are Avaya based customer who are familiar with interval based reporting. One example would be "Call Type Queue Interval All Fields" where it will display interval result for the 1 CT first before displaying the next (group by CT then datetime). The intent is to show all results by interval first (of all CT selected).

Based on the CUIC doc, Avaya's VDN is closely mapped to Cisco's Service. Is the following possible

a) map skill group 1,2,3,4 to service 1

b) map skill group 3,4,5,6 to service 2

c) run peripheral service report to report on service 1 and 2

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: