Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Permanently delete the unused contact service queue from CCX reports

Hi,
the question is already raised in the support forum by others on previous occasions. can someone advise me if there any chance that we can remove the unused CSQ from the CCX databases?
a couple of customers are having a large number of CSQ's created historically. This is causing inconvenience for the users to run historical reports in CUIC.
Just wondering if we can remove it from the DB, and this does not appear in the reporting collections at all. one option I can think about to creating custom queries for collection

Regards, 

Shalid

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFAIK there is no way to remove this information from the database. In CUIC when the report is defined do not select the CSQ that you would not want to see in the report.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Any one got any idea about it ?

Regards,

AFAIK there is no way to remove this information from the database. In CUIC when the report is defined do not select the CSQ that you would not want to see in the report.

Response Signature

The only way I know is to make a purge of the Database. but in this you will delete all data according to the purge settings,

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Thanks All. As i can understand, there are no way to delete selective entities from the DB.