cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

phone or device description on ipphone agent (ippa)

Sam Jones
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to access device or directory number description from Call Manager in a script in Contact Center Express to display this information on ipphone agent.  I can put data into expanded call variable using set enterprise call info to display it on ipphone agent (ippa) but I am not sure on how to get the information out of Call Manager and put it in CCX.

Can I use the "Make REST Call" or "Database" steps?

Thanks,

Sam

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What exactly are you trying to access when you say "I am trying to access device or directory number description from Call Manager". If it is related to Calling, Called number etc then simply use the Get Call Contact Info step in the script.

Attach is the Scripting Guide for your reference that gives details about all the steps available in CCX Editor and their usage. It will be worth to look at it in order to find what exactly you are looking for.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

I am trying to access the description field of a phone details inside of CUCM.  Get call contact info does not give that field.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: