Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone problems after upgrade from 8.5 to 9.0

amm.jwalker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I upgraded our UCCX cluster last week from 8.5 to 9.0, and ever since then I've been getting reports of delays when answering a call (up to ~10 seconds). I also have one user that reports not being able to hangup at the end of a call (has to wait for the customer to terminate the call). Any ideas?

CUCM Version: 9.1.1.20000-5

UCCX Version: 9.0.2.11001-24

Also, I have ran the JTAPI resync to ensure that wasn't the issue.

4 Replies 4

That's very strange, did you confirm the firmware version on the phones?  What type of phones?

david

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any workflow on anwered event in cda might cause this..

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

amm.jwalker
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the input guys, but it ended up being a weird problem resulting from extension mobility. When I upgraded the cluster, I forgot to deactivate extension mobility, and this apparently confused CUCM. Our agents use extension mobility in order to allow for moving between physical phones and IP communicator, and the CDA records showed call transfers from the CCX being routed through the subscriber (which is at a remote WAN site) before reaching the phones using extension mobility. Deactivating the service on the entire cluster, rebooting the cluster, and then reactivating the service fixed the issue.

Very strange, thanks for following up though.

david