cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

place call step(uccx): how to get extension/Agent number details

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

how to get extension or agent number  details who answered the call  after "place call step" in uccx?

HowGetExtnumberfromcallPlace.png

Tried a lot to get extension or agent info using "get user info step" but it says null value only available. Do I need to select resource Step if so where and how?

I want which agent answered the call after call place step  that includes agent extension number and agent name..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

At last I solved this issue from the following thread:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/pass-uccx-session-variables-to-outbound-uccx-script/td-p/2197026

I followed this following step as in the forum:

"In Script 2, under the Accept step, you setup a Get Digit String to expect a phone number from Script 1.

In Script 1, under the Successful branch of the Place Call Step, you setup the Send Digit String step to play out the phone number as DTMF key presses to Script 2, which, because of the Get Digit String, will be waiting for it."

For me there is no two script. I was doing it one script. that made me really confused and actually when call back happening its a new session. so I was trying with calling number from first session to call back session which will never update the database. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

Nobody to help for this small step !!!!! Is this so much tough to do or nobody ever tried the same step that I ask?

Why the rush? You took about 10 months to answer the other post you have open about ring tones. Give it some time and in due time you’ll likely get an answer on this one to.

Also please note that it is a Sunday and it’s only been a few hours since you posted your question. This community is run on the good will of the participants on their own time. You can not expect to get instant response on your question, especially not on a weekend.

Response Signature

hi roger.. 

its not as you think.. its been some months i have been searching for an answer in other's thread and also in my own threads.. frankly speaking I havent received any answer in my similar subject thread.. 

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

Any help in this regard ?? 

Im stuck on this step.. 

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

Any help in this regard?

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

At last I solved this issue from the following thread:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/pass-uccx-session-variables-to-outbound-uccx-script/td-p/2197026

I followed this following step as in the forum:

"In Script 2, under the Accept step, you setup a Get Digit String to expect a phone number from Script 1.

In Script 1, under the Successful branch of the Place Call Step, you setup the Send Digit String step to play out the phone number as DTMF key presses to Script 2, which, because of the Get Digit String, will be waiting for it."

For me there is no two script. I was doing it one script. that made me really confused and actually when call back happening its a new session. so I was trying with calling number from first session to call back session which will never update the database. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: