cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Playing back data from ICM to caller in Call Studio

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm trying to set the estimated wait time in studio to speak back to the caller.  Right now I am just hard coding a value in ToExtVxml[1] as "ewt=100;".

I can see in the activity log that the parameter ewt=100 is in the log.  What I want to do next is to use say it smart to play back the number to the caller in an audio element, then play the prerecorded "minutes.wav".

I am using an app modifier to gather the data and storing it as element data, value is {Data.Session.ewt}

From there I move to an audio element and the data being {Data.Element.set_EWT.ewt} and would like to use the say it smart to play that number.

In the error log I see the following error.  I must be setting it wrong but not sure where.

Audio_01,element,warning,A substitution representing Element data from element "CVP Subdialog Start_01" and variable named "ewt" referred to non-existent information. An empty string was substituted instead.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You don't need to "move" it. You have the data as a session variable - Data.Session.ewt. Just give that to the Say It Smart element (with substitution, of course).

Regards,
Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You don't need to "move" it. You have the data as a session variable - Data.Session.ewt. Just give that to the Say It Smart element (with substitution, of course).

Regards,
Geoff

Thanks Geoff.

I also had my say it smart audio path wrong... I was in the app directory instead I changed it to http://mediaserver/en-us/sys

Worked after the change.