cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Plz explain UCCX seat licence, port count, max logged in, system max

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I have UCCX -  IVR ports 140 ( 2 servers in HA , 70 ports each) ; 70 Premium seats.

At one point I thought cisco stated I could have 140  agents / supervisors logged in concurrently due to the HA server port count.  But reading other forum discussions I think I may have misunderstood.  My question is how many concurrent agents can I have logged in at one time with the known information stated above ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Correct, if this is Premium edition. If Standard or Enhanced you get server max ports, but you agent count is still licensed and enforced.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With UCCX you purchase agent seats, for Premium edition you get 2 IVR ports for each agent seat. If you are licensed for 70 agents you are entitled to 140 IVR ports on EACH server. HA is a separate license item and allows you to duplicate the ports on the HA server since only one server is active at a time.

Chris

thanks Chris .... I did look at it does show 140 ports for each server.  So is the answer to my question that regardless of the number of ports , I can only have 70 agents logged in at one time ?

Correct, if this is Premium edition. If Standard or Enhanced you get server max ports, but you agent count is still licensed and enforced.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: