cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

'Position-in-Queue' & 'Expected-Wait-Time' (UCCX)

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

I know how these two features work in UCCX script. Customer wants to include both the options in the same script. Typically I have seen either of these two deployed, not together.

Thats why not sure, whether combining both features in the same script will be a good idea. Technically it makes sense to have both of them together.

Thoughts please on the best practice.

Thanks,

Piyush

1 Reply 1

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I have implemented both of them but the expected wait time seems to be a better idea. The position in queue may cause misunderstandings when a call with a higher priority takes precedence (imagine: "You are the secon - oh wait, no, you're the third customer... er... wait, now you're just the fif... what am I talking about you're the fourth" etc)

The expected wait time is more meaningful. The customer actually knows he's going to wait and based on this information he may decide whether to start brushing his teeth or start a new episode of .

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: