cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to query UCCE for visual of who is queued?

Mark Knepper
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue where in order to troubleshoot it would be great to have a visual of who is "queued" for a Skill Group in real-time (or as close as I can get). Is there a SQL table I can view that would store this information -- Rogger, AWDB? Or is this stored in memory and not written to SQL until after the fact?

Thanks,

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark,

Out of the box, querying the TCD doesn't appear an option for seeing specific queued callers... The first call leg to end of any call is generally the VRU leg, and the timing of that will coincide with routing to the agent. There will usually be nothing in TCD or RCD until the call routes to an agent.

HOWEVER... CVP Microapps have a nice trick called the "CAP" microapp. It literally just tells CVP to tell ICM to write out a record to the TCD. You could potentially use the CAP microapp at the start of queuing and query the TCD for any RCK/RCKD combinations with only a single row (which should have a "Partial Call" (53) Disposition).

The limitation of this is that you will only see a Call Type on your results, not a Skill Group. A single delivered Skill Group is not picked until the call rings an agent's phone.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark,

Out of the box, querying the TCD doesn't appear an option for seeing specific queued callers... The first call leg to end of any call is generally the VRU leg, and the timing of that will coincide with routing to the agent. There will usually be nothing in TCD or RCD until the call routes to an agent.

HOWEVER... CVP Microapps have a nice trick called the "CAP" microapp. It literally just tells CVP to tell ICM to write out a record to the TCD. You could potentially use the CAP microapp at the start of queuing and query the TCD for any RCK/RCKD combinations with only a single row (which should have a "Partial Call" (53) Disposition).

The limitation of this is that you will only see a Call Type on your results, not a Skill Group. A single delivered Skill Group is not picked until the call rings an agent's phone.

-Jameson

-Jameson