cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

POST-CALL SURVEY - UCCX 11.6 and 12.5(1)

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi guys,

I have never implemented a post call survey before, I have a demand from a customer, he wants only one question with an evaluation grid from 1 to 5 where 1 is bad and 5 is excellent.

I am not a database expert, and my biggest difficulty in the college was modeling database. I really appreciate if anyone has an easy example of script and database that I can use, and what parameters I need to pass in the script so that the agent can transfer the call to the post-call-survey script or samething that automate this ?

Best regards

Daniel Sobrinho
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't have a report example. The custom variables are stored in the UCCX/CUIC database, so they would appear on any stock reports that include those variables. This is a more complicated survey script excerpt, but it should give you an idea of how it is done.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

I am not aware of a way to force a call to a survey in CCX. The agent would have to transfer the caller there. My suggestion would be to have the caller input stored in one of the ten custom call variables or in caller entered digits. That way you could write some reports to pull it from the ccx database.

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi @Elliot Dierksen 

Maybe is not necessary use a database. If I can using the Custom Variables (ten fields) to store the results.
Would you have a script example ? This can be stored in historical report as well?

Daniel Sobrinho

I don't have a report example. The custom variables are stored in the UCCX/CUIC database, so they would appear on any stock reports that include those variables. This is a more complicated survey script excerpt, but it should give you an idea of how it is done.

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi guys,

I have not sure if the report is map the correct information. Can someone help?

survey report.png

Daniel Sobrinho

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi team,

I got it. Now it is working fine.

survey report.png

Daniel Sobrinho

Would you be so kind to share the script for that one?

I know that you store data with Set Enterprise Call Info and then it does a blind transfer to the other Application, however, I do not know how to retrieve the previous information before storing the feedback options into another Call Variable.

Hi Daniel. Thank you for your Screen sharing. How do you get the "Agent Name"? Is the only piece of info that is missing in my report. Regards.