Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Call Survey without Database integration

brunotakah
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I've been looking into some topics about Post Call Surveys and got a pretty good idea on how to accomplish the redirect to survey scripts and all.

The one thing I'm seeing as a limitation for me is the Database integration to receive the survey data customers will leave.

I'm running UCCX 11.0 with Enhanced license and I assume I cannot use the database steps, so, I was wondering if there is a "good practice" or even a way to accomplish this without database integration.

How should I treat the information collected by the survey script?
Where to send/store for post treatment?

Has anyone already done that and could point me in the way?

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

May i please know how did you accomplish rediect to suvery ?I am working on something similar and need some diea around this.thanks

I haven't done it yet. Still planning due this limitation.

But for UCCX 11.x I think the solution on the below looks a good way to do it:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12677456/uccx-11-post-call-treatment-how-does-it-work

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thanks.

I am capturing the suvery results in custom variabls via set enterprise call info step . Then running the report for customer variable in CUIC.There is no external database .

I am not finished yet but once i change the custom varaible name to the question then it would be easier to read.

Hello, I am running uccx 9.0 and would love to know how you setup the survey to use custom variables and then report CUIC.  Could you attach a sample script and maybe basics on how you setup the variables? 

Also, I don't have cuic, could those variables be reported on through the historical reports tool?

Thank you

Hello Deepak,

We are looking for the similar script and we are using ccx version 11.6.2. could you please share a completed one for reference.

Prabu

Hi Guys,

Do you have any example script to share?

Best Regards,

Daniel Sobrinho

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

The Enhanced version of CCX supports the Make REST Call step so you could use that to send the data to a database with a REST based interface.

A few years ago I knocked together a script that used REST to save to an on-line service called AirTable.

https://airtable.com/product

This worked quite well and the data was easy to access - unlike CUIC!

This airtable site/service looks really nice. I'll have to play around with that for sure. Thanks for mentioning it!