Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Call Treatment uccx

Hello nice to greet you, please help, I am trying to set up a post-call contact center survey, I am guided by this post:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-11-post-call-survey/m-p/2863359#M92027

But I have one doubt:

requirements
A system administrator must configure at least one Script, Application, and Trigger in order to receive the call once the Post Call Treatment feature is activated. The call will be redirected from the agent phone to this Trigger in order to receive Post Call Treatment.

How do I tell UCCX or where do I set the associated default trigger so that once the agent finishes it, it will be referred to the Post Call application and then to the survey? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It happens automatically upon the Agent pressing the End Call button in Finesse. If the call ends in any other way, it doesn't work; the call just ends. Alternatively, you don't have to use the ECC variable and Finesse's End Call trickery, but instead, just have the Agent transfer the caller manually to the Post Call Survey DN. You could use a phonebook entry in Finesse for the same. If you were really handy with programming, you could leverage a Finesse gadget with one button press quick transfers to the most common destinations. Maybe even starting from a sample gadget could help: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!sample-gadgets/sample-gadgets (be warned, it's not very easy)

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
According to the following document, which was linked in the forum posting you were looking at:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/119428-technote-uccx-00.html

You would pass the post call survey trigger number to Finesse as an Expanded Call Context variable with the name: userPostCallTreatment.

Finesse is looking for this very special name to hold a value, and if it does, Finesse will change the function of the End call button to be a blind transfer to the phone number contained in its value.

I hope that helps.

Hi Anthony Holloway,

thanks for your response, but it still doesn't work and I have the doubt if I should configure something else, I tell you what I did:

1) I generated the Post Call script according to the guide and saved it in the Script Management (UCCX).

2) I have an application configured with a DN and its respective script that works, since calling that number loads me a prompt (Test).

The truth is I don't know what else I should configure, something in finesse? I also have the doubt as I know what script should be executed finesse once the agent cuts the call ?, Should I configure an application for the Post Call script also with a trigger? , thanks for everything.

There should be two of each: Trigger, Application, Script.

One is to take the inbound customer call, and the other is for Finesse to transfer the customer to...post call.

You must set the variable value in the first script, so that when an Agent answers, the value is passed to the Finesse desktop. You do not need to do anything with the variable in Finesse Admin, nor in the second script.

If you read that article, it explains that in script 1, you will need to use the Set Enterprise Call Info step to actually set the value for Finesse to read.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for your response again, now it is clearer, but do you know how I can route the call from finesse to the DN when the agent hangs up? Thanks.

It happens automatically upon the Agent pressing the End Call button in Finesse. If the call ends in any other way, it doesn't work; the call just ends. Alternatively, you don't have to use the ECC variable and Finesse's End Call trickery, but instead, just have the Agent transfer the caller manually to the Post Call Survey DN. You could use a phonebook entry in Finesse for the same. If you were really handy with programming, you could leverage a Finesse gadget with one button press quick transfers to the most common destinations. Maybe even starting from a sample gadget could help: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!sample-gadgets/sample-gadgets (be warned, it's not very easy)

Hello Anthony , I have a question, the DN of the Post Call Treatment can be a number of the PSTN?

Guys I need help there. I have configured all things like in this document 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/119428-technote-uccx-00.html

Already read all threads about PostCall, but still, have the following in the MIVR logs:

8339866: Jun 25 23:31:22.407 EEST %MIVR-SS_RM-7-UNK:[MIVR_SS_RM_TPCCPROCESSOR-442-1328-ClearConnectionReqMsgHandler] ClearConnectionReqMsgHandler: ClearConnectionReqMsgHandler - isPostCallSurveyEnabled postCallSurveyDN: null
8339867: Jun 25 23:31:22.407 EEST %MIVR-SS_RM-7-UNK:[MIVR_SS_RM_TPCCPROCESSOR-442-1328-ClearConnectionReqMsgHandler] ClearConnectionReqMsgHandler: ClearConnectionReqMsgHandler - isPostCallSurveyEnabled: Post Call Survey not configured

Can anyone just tell me what I am doing wrong?

The script is attached.

Thanks.

Hello S.Orlov,

Were you able to solve your problem?  Because I also experienced the similar.

If you have an ICM subsystem installed just remove them and all should work as documented.

Can you explain me what I need to remove? Because I use UCCX and there didn't have ICM subsystem

dferrat
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question: the DN of the Post Call Treatment can be a number of the PSTN?

Hi

Is finesse end button and phone book still the only solutions for survey scenarios. Can't we handle post call treatment without finesse?

Your question doesn't make a lot of sense. The only way to answer the call is with Finesse (or some other desktop client), so there is no post call treatment without having to handle it. Can you rephrase what you're after please?

david

Thank You for your response.

While having incoming calls from finesse, agents can answer the call with both jabber and finesse, some times they forget to press END button of finesse and instead they end the call through jabber, so by pressing jabber end call button, the call will drop and the customer cannot participate in the survey. This mechanism causes the the survey service to be dependent on the agent, I want the call to be transferred to the survey scenario in any situation and without agent's interference.