Views
Helpful
Replies

Precision Queuing

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

I have configured Precision Routing in UCCE environment and configured as per Cisco Guide. I need correction and understanding on below test what I have completed.

I have configured PQ in simple. Created attributes --> Assigned attributed to agents --> Created PQ rule. PQ rule as below;

Step1 Condition If PV1=Sales_Gujarati then ....(Attached snap PQ Configuration.jpeg)

Step2 PV2=Support_English (Attached snap PQ Configuration.jpeg)

Routing Script configured (Attached snap precision queue.jpeg)

My query is call exits from X. Can you please point out where am missing?

Thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Please make sure "Send to VRU" is successful before executing any queue node. This will confirm VRU routing is clean.

Also on true branch of PQ node, I would just add any music on hold/message file so that caller hears some messages while in queue, to indicate call is in queue.

After that, please have an agent log in with required attributes (in Step 2), and make two set of tests here -

1) Agent is Ready, and agents gets the call

2) Agent is NOT Ready, call gets queued.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Please make sure "Send to VRU" is successful before executing any queue node. This will confirm VRU routing is clean.

Also on true branch of PQ node, I would just add any music on hold/message file so that caller hears some messages while in queue, to indicate call is in queue.

After that, please have an agent log in with required attributes (in Step 2), and make two set of tests here -

1) Agent is Ready, and agents gets the call

2) Agent is NOT Ready, call gets queued.

Thanks Piyush for guidance.

My question was different then you answered.

My question is answered calls and call queued exits from 'X' (Unsuccessful) row instead from ü. If conditions are true (no error) then call exits fromü here its different.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Well, There could be various reasons on why call is going through X branch of PQ node-

1) If agent is in Ready state, and agent gets the call...meaning your PQ is setup correctly and working fine. .

2) If agent is logged in and NOT Ready, ICM needs to queue that call, meaning it should be able to send the call to VRU. If it can't send the call to VRU, it will fail right there in PQ node. Because Queue nodes have built-in Send to VRU logic, That's why I suggested that you need to first confirm if Send to VRU is passed.

3) if Send to VRU is passed, then having MOH in the queue loop will indicate that VRU portion works fine

That's why I suggested these steps.

Hi Piyush,

As you suggested, I have tested and its a success.

Was stuck in other priority work.  It was visualization mistake what I was referring. "answered calls and call queued exits from 'X' (Unsuccessful) row instead from success node"

There are 3 Connection labels for PQ, success, no success and PQ progress node (routed, in queue and abort).

+5

regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai