cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Preview Dialing Outbound Campaign Variables in Finesse

dchumbley
Level 1
Level 1

Running a Preview Dialer outbound campaign in Finesse.  I see the BACampaignName, BABuddyName, and BAAccountNumber fields on the reservation call.  I'd like to present additional call variable information during that however.  For example the Import Rule contains city and state fields when Campaign Manager imports the file.  I'd like to present those fields to the agent as well.  I think the answer is no, but wanted to see what options people might have come up with.  Would it have to be presented via a gadget/screenpop after the outbound call is made and the client is connected?  Looking for options/ideas.  Thanks

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, 

for some reason, for a call initiated by the Outbound Option (OO) component only the BACampaignName etc. ECC variables are populated. 

The workaround I use: a globally unique AccountNumber is used as a key (HTTP GET param) for the web page/gadget, requesting a (dynamically generated) web page.

G.

Dear Gergely,

Can you attach any example how you have created the HTTP GET response on finesse by passing Account Number to open up additional call variables