cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Preview Outbound Call Variables

dchumbley
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to present other call variable to the agent during the Reservation call other than AccountNumber, BuddyName, and CampaignName?  For example, the outbound dialer import file has the fields LastName, FirstName, AccountNumber, City, and State.  I'd like to present the City and State field in Finesse for the agents too, but can't figure out how to get that there.

4 Replies 4

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

The first step is to find out which call variable provides us the city and state value for a call. This information is given to us by CCE/CCX. You can look at the dialog object which has that information and that should tell you which variable provides this information.

The next step is to then configure the layout in finesse admin. For e.g. If city was provided in callVariable6 then you will have to put the label as ā€œCityā€ and value mapped to callVariable6. If these values are provided as part of ECC variables then those need to be configured accordingly.

Hi,

I'm also interested in this solution.

How can ECC or callVariableX variables be mapped to some label in Preview Outbound scenario as we don't have script to map parameters trough Set Enterprise Step?

Tomislav

Did you get an answer? did you solved it? I want to do the same, I want to show more informaciĆ³n to the agent before He accept to place the call.

Hi,

In my lab environment, I do not see that Finesse gets the other information when the call is being previewed. It isn't available until after the call is accepted. Because of this, it wouldn't be possible to show that information.

I would suggest taking a look at the dialog events when the preview arrives to the agent and see if the extra information is in the event. If it is, then it can be easily displayed. If not, it won't be possible unless there is a configuration/script change on the CCE/CCX side.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: