Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to create a report customized in CUIC Standalone (Premium) 11.6

Added Solucoes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I tried to create a new report based in the stored Procedure: sp_common_skill_csq_interval. I am using the default parameters and fields. I have exported the xml file and tried to import in UCCX but receive the error  message: 

Import could not be completed: File chosen is Report Definition template, please choose Report template file.

Does anybody know know should be done this ?customizado.png

customizado01.png

customizado02.png

Best regards,

3 Replies 3

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight
You can create a new report using an existing report definition.
But I believe what you are trying to do is create a report on a new report definition?

So create the report definition first (look at how an existing report definition by configured) and then create a new one using your specific store procedure.

What is a pain about creating a new Report Definition - is that you need to set all the formatting and filters even if its very close to an existing one.
With version 12 you can do a clone / super copy of a report, where you not only create a copy of the report but also of its underlying Report Definition and then you can edit the report definition (e.g. perhaps change the SQL or change the store procedure) - this makes sense if the two reports have mostly the same fields.

Regards,
Gerry

Hi @Gerry O'Rourke 

Thank you for answered.

Now I am stepped in the Report Definition step using the guide :https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report_chapter_010.html

Do you know if there some documentation step by step how to create customized report,  even if you have to copy an existing report and change only a small parameter.

Best regards

Hi

I have same problem, but after create a report definitions using database query (MSSQL), after created the fields, I save the report into the folder custom report. Via CUIC interface access report and dashboard, I have created a new folder name <custom>. I have click in New and select report, using that feature I got to map the report definition folder and select that report created.

ReportDefini01.png

ReportDefini00.png

Best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho