Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CAD to Login

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I Have UCCE 8.X and I'm with some problem with CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop). The user use CAD normally, but when the user do logout and after he want login again, some time show the message to user "The request Falied because a timeout limit was exceeded".

When this happen I have to get the mac-address of the application user and then associat again. When I do this the user can login in again.

Someone know why this happen ?

regards,

6 Replies 6

jasoncampbell
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem with agents running CAD 7.6, but it's only for my agents that are connecting via a terminal server. Are your agents on a terminal / citrix server? I'm also searching for a permanent fix - having to keep associating the phones with the application user is getting really annoying.

kre8or3
Level 1
Level 1

This type of thing happened to us alot before upgrading to 8.0(1A).

Hello,

Just a question.

Is the agents are connected to the same domain as the UCCE ???

Amer

Yes, in our environment the agents are in the same domain. However, the agents are using CAD on virtual terminal servers. Are virtual terminal servers supported? I cannot find documentation on that.

Jason

Yes, in our environment the agents are in the same domain. However, the agents are using CAD on virtual terminal servers. Are virtual terminal servers supported? I cannot find documentation on that.

Jason

Hi,

I'm using CAD 8.0 and the UCCE is the same do domain.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: