Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with logging to Finesse - This Finesse Server is out of service

Hi

I tried to search something in google but I found nothing. When I try to log finesse lab server then shows me error:

"This Finesse Server is out of service. Attempting to find a server that is in service"

Users can log to the finesse before.

I have 2 sides but SideB is offline write now. I restarted all finesse server from CLI but nothing. Restarted PG1,PG2,DIALER,CG1A and CTIOS but nothing

the only thing that worries me that JGW1 status in portico is CONFIGURING. In logs I have:

13:39:16:533 pg1a-jgw1 Trace: JtapiPeer.getProvider(): caught PlatformException(com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Unable to create provider -- maximum provider limit reached) Provider could not be created..
13:39:16:533 pg1a-jgw1 Trace: Message: Unable to create provider -- maximum provider limit reached.

Everything else looks fine.

2018-06-07 16_59_55-10.1.212.197 - Podłączanie pulpitu zdalnego.png

In Team Resource I have information:

"The Finesse server is currently Out of Service. Team Resource Management can only be performed when it is In Service"

In CUCM I have users:

cucm users.png

Someone have this same issue and can help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SOLVED:

Restart Call Manager node helped.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

SOLVED:

Restart Call Manager node helped.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: