cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prompt still getting interrupted

laubry
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we have a need to add a 17 sec uninterruptable message to the front of our queues.  I placed a Play Prompt object where I needed it but when debugging the script and hitting a key it stops playing the message and goes to a following prompt for a menu?  How do I get it to ignore the input for this message?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Lance

8 Replies 8

ankitaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Did you right click on the prompt -> Go to Properties and set the prompt to uninteruuptible?

Thanks

Ankita

Yes, I did.  But it still stops playing the message and jumps to someplace else in the script.

Can you attach your script and the screenshot of the properties screen of that prompt?

Ankita,

I have attached the information you've requested.  Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

Best Regards,

Lance

Refer to this link at pg174

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx70edgs.pdf

Please try to add a 2 sec delay between the start and accept step of your script and also for the prompt set the barge in to NO.

Re-upload the script after making the changes and see if that helps.

Thanks

Ankita

Ankita, Do I set the 2 sec Delay to uninterruptible as well?  Will try your recommendation soon as I re-establish network connection.  Thank you, Lance

Posted from my mobile device.

You can leave it to default.

Let me know.

Ankita,

That seems to have worked.  Thank you.  Can you explain to me why it worked and the uninterruptible didn't.  By the way the Prompt Barge was already set to NO.

Thanks again,

Lance Aubry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: