cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prompt upload and Editor stuck after uploading a prompt

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Today, i wanted to upload a prompt, i tried different formats to resolve an unrelated sound problem on a script.

Suddenly, after uploading and deleting some prompts (about 5 or so), i was no longer able to upload new ones. I opened the "upload prompts" window, select the file, and when i press "upload", it just hangs and nothing happens.

After this happened, i also was no longer able to open the UCCX Editor. It hangs on 81% - "starting com.cisco.file.FileManager manager"

this has been going on for about 30 minutes now, i cant restart it because its a production system right now.

What could be the problem here? Even if my wave file would be krangled and corrupted into oblivion, i dont think this could possibly cause such an issue, or can it? Version is 12.5.1.11001-348

2 Replies 2

I love your word krangled, but just curious does this happen from other users/other browsers? Did this action "crash" it for everyone basically or just your user/login?

EDIT: Yes, the entire system hangs, guess i have to restart outside of business hours. very strange! Im not too familiar with the CLI, but i assume i can check the status of the datastore / services somewhere there, and some logs regarding my user perhaps?