Helpful
Replies

PSTN Call not hitting Jabber and my finesse in UCCE

kavle
Level 1
Level 1

I have webex CCE lab setup.

I am trying to see if am call hit my jabber and my finesse

I need to know what am I missing , is it anything to do with agent targeting rule or anything like that
I have my jabber and finesse registered.

call flow is as below

calling to a DID --> CUBE --> UCCE --> SCRIPT-->PQ--> Finesse

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

most common problems for Call Overlap are:

1. CVP Dialed Number Pattern not configured for the Agent DN or not pointing to your CUCM Cluster
2. Region configuration in CUCM
3. After siganling it is not possible to establish RTP stream due to lack of bandwidth.

KR
Dennis

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi, you mentioned UCCE but also WebexCCE, can you confirm which?
And the behavior is your agent goes available, but the call is never delivered, it just sits in queue, is that correct? Do you see yourself being made Reserved or anything in Finesse or just that the Available/Ready time counter just keeps going up?
And you're sure your agent is part of the PQ, no special rule of looking only for those with an attribute of 5 or something like that?

Hello sir,

Its WebexCCE.

we are dialing 21xxxx1095 and routing all the way in to CVP from cube- then I hit hello world - i hear it play the you have successfully etc - then it routes to my agent - I go reserve, then ready again, then Call Overlap - My jabber never rings - My finesse just changes state - then the call is pulled back to queue

Hi,

most common problems for Call Overlap are:

1. CVP Dialed Number Pattern not configured for the Agent DN or not pointing to your CUCM Cluster
2. Region configuration in CUCM
3. After siganling it is not possible to establish RTP stream due to lack of bandwidth.

KR
Dennis

Hello sir .. sure  I will check these now

this is what cisco told us to do .

"""""""in ops console, we have a standard dial covering the forwarding of calls to callmanager agent extensions. The out of the box design has all agent extensions start with 102""""

you are correct - its CVP dialed pattern not configured . Thank you sir!!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: