cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QM 8.0 Operating System Requirement (is 32 bit Windows 2008 Server R1 SP2 supported)

Andy Backus
Level 1
Level 1

The microsoft site does not list 32 bit Windows Server R1 SP1 as available anymore. 

Is SP2 ok for QM 8.0 Monitoring and Call recording server installation?

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Andrew,

After referring to the below link,

http://cco/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_2x/installation/guide/monrec-80-installation-guide-cisco.pdf

I see that for, Cisco Monitoring and Recording Base Server Operating Systems and Hardware Requirements,

Windows 2008 Server R1bc

Service Pack 1

5 Client Access Licenses (CAL)

b. Cisco only supports the English locale on the server’s operating system.

c. Cisco only supports the 32-bit version of Windows 2003 Server SP 2, Windows 2008 Server SP 1,

and VMware ESX Server.

I do not see 2008 support under WFM+QM (no recording), QM, AQM.

Please refer the section "Operating Environment" from page 17 onwards for more info on this.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hello Anand -

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have that from the ReleaseNotes/Installation guide.  Funny thing though is Microsoft does not even have

that available anymore on the Microsoft Enterprise site.

So if that is the case, I just assume that Cisco does not support Windows 2008 Server at all then.

Andy

Hi Andrew,

Yes, if it is not listed in these customer facing documents, its implicit that its not supported :-(.

Please don't forget to please rate the helpful posts, by clicking on the starts below the correct answers.

Thanks,

Anand