cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QM Archive Retention - Purge after change

cg
Level 1
Level 1

We are running QM version 11 and we have recently changed our recording retention from 5 years to 12mths.

We currently have 3 years of recordings. When we changed the retention period I thought there would be a daily process that would run and automatically purge anything older than 12 mths and free up some disk space. This has not happened.

Is there some manual process or command I need to run to purge old recordings that are passed retention?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

cg
Level 1
Level 1

.. Ive tracked down the following in the documentation and will try restart the db cleaner service to see if it has any effect or logs something useful over the next 24hrs.

The Monitoring and Recording DBCleaner(DBCleaner)service purges the following data on a daily basis: Records from the Quality Management database & Media files from the Site Upload server - Errors in the DB Cleaner processes are included in the Eventlogging table and are reported on MANA

Try taking a team out of the archive, then save.

Put the team back in the archive and save agin.

I have had the same problem trying to increase the retention time.

Graham

Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue

If anyone knows any other way to purge old data after changing the retention please let me know . tks