cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Manager recording issue

bradatbcass
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I recently installed Quality Manager 11.5 and for the most part it was successful; the calls seem to be recorded and I can listen to them on the Quality Manager interface. However, no alerts are being generated which means I cannot download the calls. In the attached screenshot (QM1) you can see there are 5 calls recorded but no alerts.

I also noticed that instead of saving the audio files in the specified location on the server, WM seems to be putting them in a temp folder (see attached screenshot QM2). I wonder if that is related.

Any suggestions? I'm new to QM so not sure what logs would be appropriate to look at
Thanks,
Brad

5 Replies 5

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

Have you setup Export Permissions?

Capture.PNG

Quality Management Administration/Interface Configuration/Role Permissions

Graham

Hi Graham, thanks for replying. I do have that enabled; see attached for screenshot (Rolepermissions.png)

I also checked write permissions on the destination folder and both server admins and users have full control; not sure if that has anything to do with it

Thanks,

Brad

OK a few things to check.

On the Recording Server run the administrator program and select System Configuration/Site Settings and make a note of the Local Storage location

Capture1.PNG

Go to your storage location and then the temp folder.

In the Web page for recordings when you click on a recording it will create 3 files in the temp directory with the following extensions, eng, webma and wav. The file names will start with energy or media followed by the same number then an underscore and then a differant number

When you click on the Export Icon does it give you the option to select your export format.

Capture.PNG

Select wav and export. You will see another wav file created in the temp folder starting media with the same number. This is your exported recording. You can copy off this wav file and play it back.

Are you seeing the popup for media selection and are you creating the wav file?

Graham

Hi Graham, thanks very much, this is working great, so maybe the issue is my understanding of the workflow. So to create a permanent wav file for archiving purposes, a Supervisor or Administrator would have to export each recording manually? Is there a way to automate this process?
Thanks again,

Brad

Hi Brad

There is a bulk export tool

Point your browser to the Recording server on this URL

http://<Server IP>/TUP/QM/Administrator.htm

and download the Calabrio Recording Export Tool (CRX)

Attached is the reference guide

I am afraid I have never tried to use the export tool so you are on your own.

Graham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: