cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query regarding the Average Speed Answer (ASA)

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

The Average Speed Answer (ASA) is not shown on the Cisco Supervisor Desktop 8.5.2A and ICM version is 8.5.3 for the reference i am attaching the screenshot, when seen in the CUIC reports the ASA is shown on one or two skill groups but against majority of the skill groups it is not showing the ASA

UCCE Support Engineer
8 Replies 8

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the Screenshot it shows N/A,

These statistics are calculated from few parameters like CallAnsweredTo5 and AnswerWaittimeTo5 in the t_Skill_Group and t_Skill_Group_Real_Time Table from AW/HDS

Did you have a look at the Rascal server Logs for any errors ?

Regards,

Senthil

Hi,

Have you enabled the registry settings on PG server by default it is disabled (0) DeliveredEventsResetASACalculation.

The registry path are

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Cisco Systems, Inc.\icm\\pgA\pg\currentversion\opc\callcontrol\pim

change it to 1 and restart the PG service.

ASA is calculated by using the below formula,

Skill_Group_Half_Hour.AnswerWaitTimeToHalf/Skill_Group_Half_Hour.CallsAnsweredToHalf

Regards,

Srinivasan

Dear Srinivasan,

Thanks for the Reply as the ASA was disabled in the registry i changed it to 1 and restart the PG service but still on the Supervisor Desktop ASA is still N/A, looking forward to hear from you.Thanks.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Durraze,

Average speed of answer. The average time a caller waits in queue for an agent, calculated by dividing the skill group wait time by the number of calls answered by the skill group.

NOTE: This statistic is calculated from the columns PeripheralNumber, AnswerWaitTimeTo5, and CallsAnsweredTo5 in the tables t_skill_group and t_skill_group_real_time in the Cisco Unified CCE Admin Workstation (AW) HDS database, not from the CTI server.

Can you check the agent23: Agent Performance Summary Half Hour Report, do you see ASA there?

Regards

Sandeep.

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

We are not using Webview, When i check the CUIC reports (Real time reports and the Historical reports), against two or three skill groups i can see the ASA but for most of the skill groups the ASA time is 00:00:00 and on the Cisco Superviosr Desktop the ASA is N/A, as told by Mr.Srinivasan i have enabled the ASA on the PG and restart the PG but still their the ASA is 0:00:00 on most of the skill groups and on the Supervisor desktops ASA is N/A. i have enabled the ASA on the CUCM PG should i enable the ASA on the VRU PG as well.Thanks. looking forward to be hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hey Durraze,

first, i personally dont think that any further changes to registry will be of any use. but you can try that as a shot.

Also Can you try the attached. ( it is under view>preferences) it should display the ASA in graphical format. However i am not too positive of the outcome but its worth trying.

In the meantime i am checking few other things.

Regards

Sandeep

Sandeep

Do you get any agent real time stats sounds like you have not setup agent statistics reporting

This is an old tech note but the configuration is still valid

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_tech_note09186a00804af6af.shtml

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I had same issue just fixed. CSD 'ASA' field synchs data from HDS database from |AW server not from CTI so if real time report in webview is showing ASA field the only thing to check is SQL user that allows data sync between AW and CSD:

Here are the steps I followed to resolve the issue:

1- Create a new user or get the credentials from existing user in SQL server e-g cadawuser

2- Run post install setup in PG c:\Program files\cisco\Desktop\bin\postinstall.exe

3- Check the settings and make it sure same user is given as created in AW SQL server(cadawuser) with atleast read rights.

4- Restart the following services

Cisco Sync Service

Cisco VOIP Monitor service

5- Login to supervisor desktop and check there is no more "N/A" rather ASA will show the appropriate value.